This site offers basic knowledge and unique insights for equine wellness in body, mind, and spirit. It leads us on a path toward a wholehearted life connected to all of nature: humans, horses, all beings and the planet. Come join the party!
The information on these pages was gathered during twenty-five years of professional equine bodywork, and a lifetime of learning, sharing, healing, riding, and living with all kinds of horses. These horses, from many breeds, ages, disciplines and lifestyles, can help guide us into joyous health, right relationship, and common purpose for work, performance, trail riding, therapy, or companionship.
Looking for answers?
You’ll find information you can use to support and expand what you’re already doing for your horse. Healing adventure stories to enjoy and learn from. Ways to pay attention to our relationships in a new world of connection and support for each other.
- What comes first for a horse that has been neglected or abused, and clearly needs physical, emotional, and mental help?
- How can herbs, essential oils, flower essences, or homeopathic remedies help your horse?
- Is a captured mustang a good match for my needs?
- Is it the Whispering or the Listening that’s most important?
- Holistic healing: what does it mean?
- How do emotions affect conformation/body appearance?
For some answers, see the pages below. Check back often for new posts, or subscribe to my blog, right.